Sunday, December 20, 2015

Last Minute Christmas Present Ideas

Here are some last-minute Christmas gift ideas. But please don't mistake these for good ideas, OK? Except maybe the second one, and you can get me two of them if you must. His and hers, you know.

First up is Ye Olde Plastic Potato Pellet Gun. It's my son's birthday today, and I got him one of these suckers. They really work, and the pellets don't hurt too bad. Just don't shoot you eye out, OK?


Also here's an idea if you want to buy me something. The 2016 Nissan Maxima has a sport setting to aid me in my midlife crisis. In case I have one.



Last but not least, here's something you can get from Five Below for that special someone who wants to appear smarter than they are. Or for nerd costumes.



I mean, $2 to look like the smartest guy you know? Can't beat that.

3 comments:

  1. May I recommend buying a young man the drone of his dreams.

    And then teaching him a civics lesson by telling him about the fascist new requirement to register the drone with the Feds, and instructing him to engage in a little Murray Option civil disobedience.

    It'll be a good example lesson for the real deal civil disobedience that will be necessary should Commissar Hillary be elected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Orwell's 1984 was more often cited as the dystopian milepost, but it was Huxley who actually mapped the world we lived into.

      And the reviewer here only scratches one dimension. What happens, for example, when individualism itself becomes distasteful and then anachronistic?

      And, of course, who even needs sex - the exertion! the potential failure! the guilt! - when one doesn't even need to Tweet, merely ReTweet?

      Delete