Friday, September 19, 2014

My mold

This was the year Everlong came out, but the video for that tune is just ridiculous. So I'm going with the ol' Bittersweet Symphony.



This was also the year I turned 30, which is the first real decade milestone to my mind, twenty being too close to twenty-one, eighteen and sixteen. My friends who I shared a house with in Pittsburgh took me out to dinner on my birthday and we had a good time. Later at night I woke up to loud noises out on our front porch and peaked out the window to see two people having sex on our lounge chair. We chased them off; I recognized the female as being a local crack whore. It goes to show that anything can happen, and that's what I remember about my 30th birthday.

The next day we tossed the chair. I was sort of miffed; it had been my Grandfather's.

Bittersweet symphony, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment